1.Off-grid solar power system captures energy from sunlight and stores it in a battery bank for use in a structure
2.Plug and play,easy to install
3.Hot welcome in Southeast Asia, Middle east, Africa and South America
Why off grid ?
1.Reliability: Hihg quality components; Reliable solar power
2.Efficiency: Greatly convert sunshine into electricity for home use.
3.Safety: The system protection ensures a safe operation and a longer life span
4.Monitoring:Options to monitor your home&your system locally
Major components of a off grid solar generating system:
• Solar Array is a group of solar panels which absorb solar energy and convert this to DC power.
• Inverter converts the direct current electricity from the solar modules to loading .
• Contoller whose role is issued by the solar cell module to adjust and control power , maximize battery charge , and played a battery charge protection , over- discharge protection effect.
• Battery: Its main task is battery energy storage in order to ensure that the load -day electricity at night or rainy.
• Solar Mounting Racks can be used to mount solar panels on the pitch/flat roof or ground.
1.Mainly used: Application with relatively-small power consumption,and the areas have no grid network coverage,or grid power is unstable or outage condition
2.Off grid home solar power system: provides grid power bypass in case of battery power shortage when sunshine is not enough
3.Design:All the off grid home solar power system configurations are worked out by scientific calulation and design
1.What kind of solar system you can offer?
On grid solar system, off grid solar system and hybrid solar system
2.Could you offer the whole system ?
Yes,we can offer you solar panel,solar inverter,solar bracket,solar controller,battery and solar cable
3.If have not sunshine and battery have not electricity, can we use grid power?
Our inverter have function: solar priority ,then second priority battery and if not solar neither battery,automatically switch to city power
4.What kind of info should we offer?
The loading power of electric appliance, continuous rainy day and the inverter output voltage with single phase or 3-phase