What is on grid solar system ?
On-grid solar energy system is the simplest and most cost effective way to connect PV modules to regular utility power. Grid-Connected systems can supply solar power to your home and use utility power as a backup. When you produce more power than you use, your surplus green / renewable electricity goes into the grid to be used by others. When you use more energy than you produce or at night when your solar panels do not produce, power produced by your utility is sent to you via the grid. No matter what size system you have, you do not have to make any lifestyle changes.
Major components of a grid-connected solar generating system
• Solar Array is a group of solar panels which absorb solar energy and convert this to DC power. The number and type of solar panels will determine how much energy you can produce, as will your geographic location.
• Inverter converts the direct current electricity from the solar modules to utility-grade alternating current that is perfectly synchronized with the utility grid.
• Utility Energy Meter (reversible) measures the net energy consumed by the customer. The meter spins forward when the customer draws energy from the utility grid and the meter spins backward when excess PV energy is fed to the grid.
• Electrical Distribution occurs via the building’s existing electric panel with no additional equipment required.
• Solar Mounting Racks can be used to mount solar panels on the pitch/flat roof or ground. This mounting system provides a standardized option for speed, ease and low cost of installation.
Why on grid ?
1.Converts sunshine into electricity and feeds power into national grid via grid connected inverter
2.No eed for storage batterises
3.The most attractive energy utilization technology of the 21st century
4.Save the system investment and reduces maintenance cost,with vast application potential
1.on grid solar system will reduce power bill as it can sell surplus electricity produced to local electricity supplier.
2.on grid solar system are easier to install as they don’t require batteries
3.on grid solar system has advantage of effective utilization of generated power as there’re no storage losses involved
4.on grid solar system is carbon negative over its lifespan,as any energy produced over and above that to build the panel initially offsets the need for burning fossil fuels.Even though the sun doesn’t always shine,any installation gives a reasonably predictable average reduction in carbon consumption
1.What kind of solar system you can offer?
On grid solar system, off grid solar system and hybrid solar system
2.Could you offer the whole system ?
Yes,we can offer you solar panel,solar inverter,solar bracket,solar controller,battery and solar cable
3.What is the warray time of solar system?
Solar panel: 10 years warranty time
Solar inverter: 5 years or 10years warranty time
Solar bracket: 12 years warranty time
Solar controller: 1 year warranty time
Battery: Acid battery 3 years maintenance-free; GLE battery 5 years maintenance-free
Solar cable: 15 years warranty time
4.Does your on grid solar system can install on our conutry?
Yes, we have cetificate to fit different country
Like UK, solar panel we have IEC/MCS certificate,Inverter have G83/1and G59-2
5.If I want to install on my roof, what info should I offer to you ?
The area/dimension and direction of roof