Features & Characteristics:
- Max. gradient difference adaptability in N-S direction up to 15%.
- Excellent compatibility with all the mainstream solar modules available in the industry: framed,frameless and bi-facial.
- Independent 2V module design, which reduces the quantity of piles and the construction cost significantly.
- Free obstacles among trackers in N-S direction, easy to maintain and clean.
- Multi-point drive, within 20 meters length for each tracker in the north-south direction, which greatly reduce the impact of wind torsion to bracket, improve the critical anti-wind capability, avoid the instability that the traditional 2V system may have in extreme weather.
- Design configured with one single set of controller, which ensures point-to-point real-time monitoring, easy to detect fault points in time every time and reduce ouput loss.
|Tracking Technology||Horizontal Single Axis Tracker|
|System Voltage||1000V / 1500V|
|Tracking Range（East to West）||±45°|
|Working Wind Speed||18 m/s(Customizable)|
|Max. Wind Speed (at Stow Position)||45 m/s (ASCE 7-10)|
|Modules per Tracker/table||≤90 in portrait(Customizable)|
|Principal Materials||HDG Q235B/Q355B/ZAM|
|Mean Coating Thickness||≥65μm|
|Drive System||Linear Accuator|
|Foundation type||PHC/Cast-in-Place Pile/Steel Pile|
|Tracking Mode||Closed Loop Time Control+GPS|
|Communication Interface||Wire/ Zigbee|
|Powder Acquisition Mode||External Supply/Self-powered|
|Communication Protocol||Modbus RTU|
|Auto Stow at Night||Yes|
|Auto Stow During High Winds||Yes(response after 10 seconds)|
|Working Temperature||-30°C ~ 65°C|
|Power Consumption||0.3KW/H per day|