SF FLOATING SOLAR MOUNT (TGW03)
Solar First Floating PV Systems are designed for the emerging floating PV market for the installation in various water bodies such as ponds, lakes,rivers and reservoirs, with excellent adaptability with the environment.Anodized Aluminium is used for the mounting components that makes the system durable and lightweight, thereby enabling its easy transportation and installation. Corrosion-resistant stainless steel is used for the system’s fasteners that provides good strength and heat resistance to withstand harsh environmental conditions. Our floating systems have been wind tunnel tested in performance, designed with more than 25 years’ lifespan with 10 years product warranty.
The bearing in connection point forms a hinge joint and enable the whole floating platform float up and down along with waves, which reduce the impact of waves on structure.
Floating Mounting System
Combiner Box Bracket
|Surface Wave Height||≤0.5m|
|Surface Flow Rate||≤0.51m/s|
|Standards||BS6349-6, T/CPIA 0017-2019, T/CPIA 0016-2019, NBT 10187-2019, GBT 13508-1992|
|Material||HDPE, Anodized Aluminum AL6005-T5, Stainless Steel SUS304|
|Warranty||10 Years Warranty|
1. ZAM steel / aluminum support for modules
2. Recommended wind speed ≤ 32m/s
3. Coverage area: single row 8456m2/MW, double row 7131m2/MW.
4. Single row design allows higher module efficiency
5. Solar module tilt angle: 0~20°
6. Distance between clamping points: 1200mm
7. Container usage: 8 x 40’ container / MW